We’re excited to announce the re-opening of Golden Belt Cinema 6 on Friday June 12th!
Starting Friday June 12th we’re going with a retro line-up of classic blockbusters – with every ticket priced at $3. Please see our website for the line-up.
Our #1 Goal – Maintaining clean and healthy movie watching environment that keeps our customers safe. What are we doing?
- Theater Employees
- Before starting every shift, employees will have their temperature taken and complete a COVID-19 symptom checklist.
- During their shift all employees will be required to wash hands frequently and maintain good hygiene.
- Buying tickets and concessions
- Spacing out show times to reduce congestion in the lobby
- Added sneeze guards at the point of sale.
- Employees handling concessions will wear gloves
- All employees will wear masks
- Seating Arrangements in Auditoriums
- We now have reserved seating. You will select your seats at time of purchase and all seats surrounding your group will be blocked from purchase.
- Reducing auditorium capacity to 50%. Once an auditorium hits 50% capacity it will be officially sold out.
- Cleaning between shows –
- All door handles, arm rests and cup holders will be disinfected between show times.
- Cleaning of all restrooms (handles, sinks, toilets, door latches and handles) frequently.
- Cleaning of shakers and butter switches frequently.
- We will not require customers to wear masks however we urge anyone who feels sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 to please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the building
We’re excited to welcome everyone back this summer!